Learn how to Soothe, Bond and Comfort your Newborn
Enjoy one-to-one time with your new baby while you have fun learning baby massage and meeting other new mums and babies.
This is the perfect first class to attend with your little one and there’s no need to be nervous as mum of three, Elaine makes the class friendly and baby led which means you can breastfeed, bottlefeed, change nappies etc and soothe your baby as you need and always finishes with a supportive chat over a cuppa!
Our classes are run over 5 weeks so you can get to know other new mums in your area. Plus join our Private group so you can arrange coffee mornings and play dates and stay in touch with mums you’ve met after the course has finished!
- Baby bonding and wellbeing for both mum and baby
- Tummy routine- Colic, Reflux, Constipation and Wind
- Have fun with new songs and rhymes during massage
- Relaxation for mum&baby
- New mum support
- Reduces Postnatal Depression and new mother anxiety
- Meet fab new friends and share tips over a cuppa!
- Join a private group afterwards to arrange coffee and meet ups after the course!
- Enjoy €10.00 off Mum&Baby Yoga afterwards
Classes are suitable for babies from 2 weeks – 12 months
Where are Classes held?
- Iona Centre, behind Supervalu Knocklyon
- Askea Parish Centre, Carlow Town
What to bring:
- Baby blanket
- Comfortable clothing (as we massage on the floor)
- 5 week course €120.00* ( any missed classes can be made up in another course)
Price includes Baby Massage Manual, baby gift, Organic massage oil and refreshments
- SAVE €20.00 after you’ve attended our Pregnancy Yoga classes
*As we are certified by Baby Massage Ireland, did you know you can CLAIM BACK up to 100% with most Health Insurance policies? We will issue a receipt when you pay in full.