I really care about your birth experience and try to support you and empower you with information and encouragement, so that your baby can have the best possible safe arrival earthside. So do SO many others. I spent Saturday surrounded by birth workers, Doulas, Yoga teachers, Acupuncturists, GentleBirth instructors and hypnobirthing instructors and Midwives as we learnt more on optimal fetal positioning. Ie: How to get your baby into the best position for an easy birth.
It’s great to be part of this small but growing number of birth workers who want the best for other women and their babies. Meeting old and new faces, I had goosebumps with the energy in the air. We practiced the Three Sisters techniques and had a bit of fun practicing on eachother.
Some results from founder Gail of Spinning Babies –
- Back labor eased
- Slow labor made smooth and fast
- Breech babies that flip head down
- Transverse (sideways) babies scheduled for cesarean suddenly turn head down – cesarean canceled!
- First labors occurring regularly in 8 hours or less.
- Providers smiling because they learned something here not taught in university
- Cesareans canceled outside the OR when a last minute technique releases the baby
- More natural births and VBACs around the world!
Whether your baby is breech, transverse or everything inbetween it’s worth checking out the Spinning Babies website here.